BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Affiliation with the Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario (LDAO) and it’s 12 other chapters within Ontario – all of which are run by dedicated staff and a volunteer Board of Directors. They are people like you who dedicate their time and efforts to ensure that people with learning disabilities are enabled to reach their full potential
- Discounts for LDAHH and provincially affiliated LDAO programs and services, and community education events including online webinars/courses. LDAHH offers a variety of programs and services as well as multiple community education events such as our Lecture Series, Parent Advocacy Workshops, and our annual Solutions for Learning Conference.
- Free Access to our lending library
- A portion of your membership fee enables the Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario (LDAO) to produce new resources for parents and professionals on a variety of pertinent and timely topics; to dialogue with relevant Ontario Ministries that deal with our exceptional population; and to make the public more aware of and empathetic to those affected by learning disabilities
- All members of LDAHH are eligible to vote at our organization’s Annual General Meeting which usually takes place in September. Meeting dates and times will be posted to our website. Come out and make your voice count!
Fill Out The Form Below to Apply for Membership
*Please note: Membership will not be processed until payment is received. You will be given a membership number by the Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario once membership is processed (please allow some time for this).