Corporate BreakfastSponsorship Opportunities
Dear Community Supporter:
The Learning Disabilities Association of Halton-Hamilton (LDAHH) invites you to become a valued sponsor for our 1st Annual Learning and Leadership Corporate Breakfast to benefit children, youth and adults living with learning disabilities. This exciting event will be held on Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 at the Lincoln Alexander Centre in Hamilton (160 King Street East) and will feature an inspirational presentation by Canadian comedian Rick Green – actor, satirist, writer and advocate for awareness of adult ADHD, best known as co-creator of The Red Green Show. In addition to this, this event will also feature a silent auction.
This Corporate Breakfast event will bring together approximately 100 corporate leaders and professionals in Hamilton who are eager to support our cause to aid those living with learning disabilities and/or ADHD, as well as network with other local professionals.
The acknowledgement of a learning disability often leads individuals and families to our doors where we can provide support for their specific needs. The funds provided by this event will ensure our ability to continue to provide access to quality information, services and programs including:
- The provision of 1:1 literacy and numeracy remediation tutoring, group based reading intervention, assistive technology training, and transition skills courses
- The provision of parent advocacy support including educational workshops
- Individual assistance via information, referrals, and in-school meeting support
- On-site lending library with books, videos and resource materials
- Increased awareness and knowledge about learning disabilities through our annual lecture series and conference on topics relating to learning disabilities and/or ADHD
Moreover, the funds raised from our Corporate Breakfast will also help us reach our goal of expanding our programming into Hamilton as well as our reach in the community.
Your sponsorship will contribute to the success of the 1st Annual Learning and Leadership Corporate Breakfast, and thus assure the longevity of our organization in supporting children, youth and adults with learning disabilities and/or ADHD as well as their families. Linked on the right hand side of this page, please find more information on the sponsorship levels and what is included in sponsorship. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We hope we can count on your support.
Ready to get involved? Fill out the form linked below and email us at info@LDAHH.ca